Monday, December 13, 2010

Traditions

Dear Zoe - Yesterday, Dad and I were talking about all the holiday traditions we would like to have with you- here are some that we came up with -

1.  Going shopping downtown and eating at the Grand Luxe- Dad and I have been doing this every year at Christmas time and think you'll like it too.

2.  Reading Twas the Night Before Christmas to you every year on Christmas Eve.

3.  Getting Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.

4.  Christmas Morning Breakfast!  Right now, we are thinking cinnamon rolls...(and bacon for dad).

5.  St. Nicholas Day - We missed it this year, but each year, you will put your boot outside the door and St. Nick will bring you some treats, like a preview to Christmas.  Danny and I did this every year when we were little.

6.  Having you wake Dad and I up on Christmas morning by singing Christmas carols - Dad and Patrick used to do this when they were little.

I am sure that there will be many more created along the way, and I can't wait!  Only 12 more days til Christmas...HEY, thats one of my favorite Christmas songs!!


xoxo, the mama

No comments: