Monday, December 20, 2010

Downtown Shopping

Dear Zoe - Today was our first trip downtown!  Dad and I took you down to Michigan Avenue to do some Christmas shopping today and we had lunch at the Grand Lux. 

It was so festive downtown- all the Christmas lights were up and everyone was out finishing up their shopping.  We only had one more person on our list and now we are all done!  I can't wait until you are old enough to visit Santa and really appreciate all the lights. 

Lunch was fun, Dad and I ate while you took a little nap, and then you woke up and ate your lunch.  You were a very good little girl on our trip. 

xoxo, the mama

Zoe and Mom eating lunch at the Grand Lux

1 comment:

Annie said...

I am going to be so repetitive. Zoe is absolutely adorable and I can't get enough of her adventures or pictures.

Love,
Nana