Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I go Potty

Dear Zoe, 

Over New Years, Dad and I decided it was time to get you potty trained.  You were showing interest, can definitely communicate when you have to go and frankly, now that Phoebe is here, I was sick of changing diapers.  So we thought we'd try and see if you were into it.  We did the three day, stay in the house, no diapers method and it worked!  Days 1 and 2 were rough, you had lots of accidents and we were discouraged.  But by Day 3 something clicked and you have been doing great ever since!  Sure, you've had a few accidents along the way, but you've been going out and about to school and out to dinner in your big girl underwear!  We are SO proud of you!  You insist on wearing certain underwear on certain days (no big surprise there), so I am doing a lot of washing and may have to run out to Target to get some backups, but whatever it takes.  

Now we just need to kick the paci habit...



"Mama, I go Potty"

xoxo, the mama



2 comments:

Shannon Teich said...

Zozo,
You are a BIG girl!!
We are so proud of you :)
Love Uncle Patrick & Auntie Shannon xo

Daniel Craig said...

I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH AND HER GIRL WAS SITTING ON HER STOOL AND HER GIRL WAS REALLY REALLY NEEDING TO GO PEE PEE AND HER GIRL PULLED HER PANTS DOWN AND HER GIRL WAS GOING TO GO PEE PEE ON HER STOOL AND I TOLD HER GIRL TO HOLD HER BLADDER AND I WENT TO HER GIRLS BEDROOM AND I GRABBED HER GIRLS POTTY AND I CAME INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITH HER POTTY AND HER GIRL SAY ON HER POTTY AND HER GIRL WAS GOING PEE PEE IN HER POTTY