Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mommy OUT

Dear Zoe, this weekend, Mom went to NYC for a fun weekend with some of her girlfriends.  You and Daddy hung out at home and had a great time.  I was a bit worried/sad to leave because I have never been away from you since you've been born, but I knew that you would have so much fun with dad, and you did!

In fact, he said that the only time you cried was when you saw my face on the phone when I tried to call and see you.  Thanks for being such a good girl!  Here are some pictures that I got while I was gone-


This was the day I left, notice all of the muffins scattered on the floor?  


This was day two.  Daddy did such a great job with your hair!  


Having so much fun with Daddy!  Mom should do this more often...

xoxo, the mama

1 comment:

Jen Pisano said...

YES, mom should do this more often. Like with Jenny and Missy...