Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Zoe, sad Zoe

Dear Zoe-  Tantrums are starting.  When you don't get what you want or I don't know what you want, you get frustrated and get upset.  I know this is because you just can't get out the words to say what you want.  

However, when you are happy, you are so very happy.  Your smile and laughter is contagious and is music to our ears.   My favorite time of day is right after you wake up all smiley and so excited to start the day.  I love the fact that I know exactly how to make you laugh- a big deep belly laugh.  

The many moods of Miss Zoe


Having fun with the mama


xoxo, the mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Zoe,
You are learning so much about yourself!
Keep laughing and send stories with your Dad so he can tell us when he visits.
Love Uncle Patrick & Shannon xo