Saturday, May 7, 2011

Solid Food...Take 2

Dear Zoe, you have still not taken to eating rice cereal.  Today we tried peas.  You were still not impressed.  Dad thinks that since I was very anti-vegetables when I was pregnant with you, you aren't going to be very interested in eating them!  Maybe he is onto something...


Mmmm, yummy peas!


Really, mom, we are doing this again?


Ick!  NOT good.


That's what I think of your PEAS, mom!


Nope, not gonna eat them!


I HATE peas!


Gross, mom!


How could you make me eat such disgusting food??  I want fries.

Carrots, next maybe?  We'll keep trying!

xoxo, the mama


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe,
While I am sure it is not funny at meals right now, your photo journal of your "peas eating" made me laugh out loud while I was home alone...I applaud all of you for not only going for it but photographing and commenting on it! Good luck to all of you :)
oh, and see you in less than 2 months with your Uncle Patrick! We cannot wait!!
shannon xo

VGS said...

sweet potatoes!