Monday, May 30, 2011

7 months old!

Dear Zoe- Happy SEVEN month birthday, little girl! 

You have really changed a lot this past month-

  • You have your second tooth! 
  • You are army crawling and rolling ALL over the place.  Your favorite go to spots- the curtain strings, the TV cords and the computer....can't leave you alone for a second anymore. 
  • You are quite the talker- you have all sorts of conversations with us.  Ga Ga, Da Da (although not aimed at Daddy) and Ra Ra are your words of choice.
  • You finally are liking foods!  Oatmeal and applesauce are your favorites.
  • Dad taught you how to tap on the window and now everytime we are looking out the window, you do it.
  • We taught you how to blow strawberries and you are very proud of your new talent.
  • You are very bendy, your feet are always in your mouth.
  • Instead of kisses, you have started to grab my face in both hands and bite down on my nose.  It hurts a lot, but it is so cute and I think you are trying to kiss me...so I don't mind too much.

    Happy Girl on her 7 month birthday
    Ready for my photoshoot, guys!
    xoxo, the mama


No comments: