Monday, January 31, 2011

More milestones I don't want to forget

Dear Zoe - A couple more three month milestones I don't want to forget...

Yesterday you laughed your first belly laugh...it was the sweetest sound I have ever heard.  You and Dad and I were sitting on the couch and it just started.  We think it may have been your imaginary ghost friend that lives on the fireplace that you always smile at that made you laugh.  Whatever it was, I can't wait to hear it again and again.

You have been sleeping through the night very consistently.  Sometimes you go 12 hours, sometimes 10, but you are a good sleeper.  I thank you for that.  You still aren't great with the naps.  You'll sleep in your stroller if we go out or in your swing, but your naps in your crib don't last for very long.  But that is okay, I'd much rather have you be a good nighttime sleeper.

You are such a good eater!  Now that you are sleeping so well, you will wake up and eat 8-10 ounces!  Such a big girl.  :)

You rolled to your side for the first time last week.  Now that you are so good with kicking your legs, you are all over the place!

Just lounging around
xoxo, the mama

No comments: