Friday, July 23, 2010

Eggplants


Dear Zoe - I am 28 weeks, that means that I am 2/3 done!! I am officially in my third trimester and feel so different than I did at the beginning of my pregnancy. I am much bigger. :) I have gained about 22lbs at this point, and am definitely showing! (see picture above!) I no longer have morning sickness, but I am tired a lot. I fall asleep on the couch every night pretty much around 9:30 and leave Dad to finish watching all of our shows himself! You are moving around a lot too, which is so fun! It is kind of hard to describe, there are little kicks and little flutters and the other day I am pretty sure that you had the hiccups. Your favorite time to move around is right after dinner and at bedtime (hopefully you will outgrow that!)



My weekly pregnancy tracker tells me that this week, you are as big as an eggplant! Kind of unbelievable!

No comments: