Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The best day of my life...


This is a picture from my favorite day ever (so far...you are not born yet, remember??). November 10, 2007, the day your daddy and I got married. It was such a fun day. My best friends were all over at my house all morning and we hung out got ready, drank some champagne. Then we drove to a beautiful church where I met up with your dad and we got married. We were both so happy, we couldn't stop smiling all day long.
We had a wonderful reception with great music and everyone danced all night. People still tell us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. The dance floor was never without people on it and that was what I wanted! The food was delicious, and all of our favorite people in the world were there with us to celebrate.
The last 3 years have been wonderful. I cannot wait for you to be here to make the next many years even better!
Love, the mama

No comments: