Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Besties

Speaking of girlfriends....I have been working on a slideshow for Jenny's wedding and I realized that in the "friends" section, the amount of Jenny and Kelly pictures are ridiculous. Why we insist on taking pictures together (opten smooshing our faces together), I will never know...but I must say they make me laugh and bring back tons of memories when looking at them all.

Zoe-bug (side note: your daddy and I were talking last night on what nicknames we are going to give you- Zo-Zo, Zu-Zu, Zoe-bug were amoung the top ones)- I hope that if you ever need anything at all and you don't want to come to mama or daddy, you will be able to call Jenny and she will be able to help you. She is very excited to meet you, she comes up with a lot of different names for you (last week it was Lola, which I think is very cute!) because we haven't told people your name yet.

Love, the mama



No comments: