Friday, February 8, 2013

Funny Zoe Convos Second Edition

Dear Zoe, Sometimes the stuff that comes out of your mouth makes me laugh out loud.  You are so smart and funny and you have such a strong personality for such a little girl.  I wanted to record some of the jems that you come up with- I know that these are things I won't want to forget.

Zoe and Mama making pumpkin bread.  Mama spills flour on the floor and cleans it up.  Zozo-- "I so proud of you Mama, good job!"

Walking up the stairs after Zoe's bath.  Mama- "Your hair smells so good, Zoe".  Zozo- "It soft and beautiful!"

After a bad night of being sick where Daddy came to the rescue but had to go off to work.  Zozo- "I miss daddy.  He clean me.  He a good helper".

Zoe singing the theme song to Bananas in Pyjamas and mama laughs.  Zozo- "Me not funny.  Zozo smart!"

Listening to Umbrella in the car on the way to school.  Zoe- "Mama, who singing?"  Mama- "Its Rhianna" Zoe - "I no like Rhianna.  I like Gina!" (as in Regina Spektor).

Playing with your phone the other day.  Zoe - "Hi Gagie.  It Zozo.  Bring me presents.  Okay, bye".

Phoebe was crying the other night and you run downstairs "No crying Phoebers!  Be happy!"

Its hard to believe that less than a year ago you only had a few words in your vocabulary.  Now you are speaking in sentences, remembering conversations from days ago, using new words in context and developing a sense of humor!  Even though this age has its challenges (hello tantrums and stubbornness!)  it is one of my favorites because it is so fun to watch you learn!




Sisters having a chat

xoxo, the mama








2 comments:

Shannon Teich said...

Zozo,
Your vocabulary is impressive and your context even more so!
We are lucky your Mama saves all your funny moments to share with us too :)
Cannot wait to talk with you,
Love,
Uncle Patrick and Auntie Shannon xoxo

Annie said...

You are precious, Zoe. You are a good big sister to Phoebe and you make your Mama and Daddy so happy!

Love,
Nana