Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zoe's First Week

Happy 1 week birthday, baby girl!
It has been quite a week. We came home from the hospital on Monday (November 1). You didn't like being in the carseat for the first time, but you were fine once we started walking and had you in the car. I sat in the backseat with you while Dad drove us home. We took a walk to pick up your brother, Benny, from daycare, where you guys met for the first time.

We have learned a lot about you this week -

1. You get the hiccups all the time. You always had them in my belly, they don't really seem to bother you, but Dad and I feel so bad everytime you get them.

2. You make very funny faces. My favorite is your furrowed brow, serious look that looks JUST like your daddy. Its adorable.

3. You love to be swaddled and rocked. You really don't go to sleep at night without being tighly swaddled and you look like a teeny little burrito.

4. And finally...both Dad and I love you SO much. I didn't realize how much I could love you until you were here!


xoxo, the mama

No comments: