Monday, June 21, 2010

To blog or not to blog...

Halfway done with the pregnancy. I have been trying to keep a journal, but honestly, after working all day and driving home, the last thing I want to do is write. My hands hurt and I can't think of anything I want to say.


So, instead, I decided to start a blog. To remind me of stories to tell Zoe one day. To track the thoughts I have of my little girl that I don't know. And someday (after she is born) to share with my family and friends who don't get to see her everyday. Until then, this will be my own personal journal. I will try and steal moments to document the next 16 (eek, only 16!!) or so weeks until she is here.


Dear Zoe,
This is your daddy and me. Sorry about that face, but I do that often in photos to look sassy. Isn't your daddy cute? He has the best smile. I can't wait to see who you look like. Will you have curly hair like your daddy or brown hair like me? Will you have light skin like your daddy or medium like me? Will your eyes be blue? All these things and more I can't wait to learn.
xoxo,
the mama

No comments: