Sunday, October 30, 2011

Look Whoooo's One!

Dear Zoe, Yesterday we had an owl themed costume party with friends and family to celebrate your first birthday.  Having a birthday so close to Halloween will make for many fun traditions!  You dressed up as Little Red Riding hood and Dad and I went as the big bad wolf & grandma.  I will try and do as many family themed costumes for as long as you let me.  

You were quite the hostess- even without a nap, you were so happy and wanted to give EVERYONE a hug.  You really enjoyed the party- you got lots of great books to read!  

Here are some of my favorite pics from the party.  Thanks to Danny for being such a great photographer.  













It was such a fabulous birthday weekend.  I hope that you enjoyed it and even though you probably won't remember, I can't wait to have many more like these in the future.

xoxo, the mama

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Oh my gosh! I just made those Owl Cupcakes for Halloween this year...I found them on Pinterest (which you NEED to join, and friend me on). So cute!

Zoe & Phoebe's Mama said...

Sadie - I found them on pinterest too!! Obsessed with it. I am looking for you now.