Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Months Old!

Dear Zoe, It feels like just yesterday when you were placed in my arms and I got to see you for the very first time.  But that was 10 months ago!  I can't believe that this was you then....


and this is you now!


We doin this AGAIN, mom?

 
This month your crawling has turned into an all out sprint!  If I go from the living room to the bedroom, you are right at my heels, not wanting to miss a thing.  You are pulling yourself up to your knees, and just yesterday, you pulled yourself up to your feet (for just a second)!  I know that standing and walking are right around the corner.
We taught you "SO BIG!" and you do it on command, as long as you are in the mood.  You are an avid clapper and are great at waving hi and bye (and even do it in context now).  Whenever you are doing something that you shouldn't (like trying to climb the shelves) and we tell you no, you look at us and shake your head "NO" like you understand...but then you go about what you were doing.  Still, my favorite face is the smooshy face, it gets me every time!
You are pretty much over pureed foods, I can sometimes get you to eat applesauce, but fruit and goldfish crackers are your current favorites.  We gave you gelato for the first time last weekend, you liked it, but weren't too sure once you got an ice cream headache!
You officially have four teeth!  Your top two are in and the top two sides are just waiting at the surface.  It makes it much easier for you to eat all of your favorite foods!
Two more months til your are ONE YEAR OLD!  Halloween candy has hit the shelves, which means that it is right around the corner.




10 Months old and SO happy!














1 comment:

Jen Pisano said...

amazing!!! time sure flies!