Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Little Drama Queen

Dear Zoe, Lately, you have been expressing your feelings a lot.  When you are happy, you are smiley and wave your arms up and down, like you are a little bird.  And when you are unhappy or don't get your way, boy do you let us know. 

Yesterday, you wanted everything that mom had.  My keys, my phone, my water...and when I took something away from you...you yelled, flapped your little wings and melted down.  Pretty sure this is the start of temper tantrums.  But you are SO cute when you do them, I can't help but laugh...


What the H, mom?!?


I said I wanted my bottle 48 DEGREES!!

xoxo, the mama

2 comments:

fabra dipaolo said...

love, love, love this! she is beyond cute. i love that she is tellin it like it is! btw, i like the redesign too. it's so cool this blog, can't imagine how much she is going to love reading it when she grows up. you're an awesome mom!

Zoe & Phoebe's Mama said...

thanks fab! miss you!!